Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Plaid To The Bone Eye Look

Hello my MJF stars,
I was on the fence in buying Wet N Wilds Plaid to the bone eyeshadows palette. I finally broke down and bought it. I really wanted to do an eye look with the eyelid color so this is the look I did.


Products I used:
Nyc City Proof 24hr base primer  Universal 
Wet N Wild Plaid To The Bone
Brow bone color: inner eye lid
Eyelid color: outer eye lid
Walking The Red Carpet
Left side eyelid color: crease
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow brulee:  Brow Bone 
Klean Color Hardcore liquid eyeliner black 
Wet N Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara Amp'd Black 

I really love the eyelid color in this palette and its the only reason I bough this palette. I was going to put all over the lid but I decided no it was too over powering so I decided to put brow bone color to brighten the eye up little bit. I can't wait to do another eye look with this palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment