Monday, October 17, 2016

Nice Guise Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another Mani for Manicure Mondays. I was so happy to find the sinful colors Halloween collection so early. I have been dying to paint nails will all of them and this one is was on top of my list.

indoor lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild Wild Shine protective base Coat 
Sinful Colors Nice Guise
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I fell in love with this polish in the store and it did not disappoint. It has a great formula and it did not stain my nails which is a plus. It so beautiful because its a dark blue jelly with green and gold shimmer. I never seen nothing like it. I put on my nail and could not put anything on it because I loved it so much. I know I will be wearing again and again.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment