Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Disney Movie Rewards Redeemed

Hello my MJF stars,
I wanted to show you what I redeemed with my Disney Movie Rewards points that I have collected for a while. If you want to know more about the program which free go to http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com. So let get into what I got this time.


The first thing I got was Pirates Of the Caribbean: The Curse Of the Black Pearl Blu-ray DVD Combo Pack for 1200 points. The reason I got it is because my dvd of this has a scratch in the middle of it and will not play and it cost like $8.00 for Disney to send me a new one. So I did not want to buy a new one and been wanting to get on blu-ray so I was happy to use my points to get it. 
Then  I was looking at what they added to the rewards and saw they added Toy Story Blu-ray + DVD for 1000 points which is a good deal because movies are 1200 or more. I did not own any of the Toy Stories and been wanting to own them so I was happy to use my points to added it to my Disney movie collection.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I redeemed for Disney rewards.
Also check out the program its pretty cool if you have not already.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment