Monday, October 3, 2016

Loot the booty Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I here to show you another Mani for Manicure Mondays. This polish I recently picked up from the Essie Summer collection and when I saw it in store I had to put on my nails.

Outside light with flash 

Outside light with a flash close up

Outside light with flash close up to see the shimmer

Out side lighting with no flash

Products I used:
Wet N Wild Wild Shine protective base Coat 
Essie Loot the booty 
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

When I saw this nail polish in store I fell in love. You know I love blue and glitter polishes which this is both. It's a cobalt blue with light blue shimmer. When I put it on my nails the shimmer was less shimmery if that makes sense. It looks different on the nail than in the bottle which sucks but it's still pretty but I wish it had more glitter like in the bottle. It has a great formula which Essie sometimes a has hit or miss. It only need two coats which is nice and it did not stain my fingers while clean up which also good because most darker blues stain. If you can find it you need to pick it up if you love blue nail polishes.

I hope you enjoyed this week's manicure for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment