Friday, October 28, 2016

Unicorn Makeup/ Costume Look

Hello my MJF star,
I'm really excited to show you this next makeup/ costume look that I did for this week. 
So lets get into it right?!

Unicorn close-up of eye look

Unicorn look

unicorn look
Products I used:
Eyes: Jordana Eye Primer Eyeshadow base
Jordana Baked Eyeshadows:
210 Orange Shock- lid and bottom lash
209 Purple Perfection- Crease outer v and bottom lash
211 Sunny Day- inner eyelid and bottom lash
204 White Lace- Brow Bone 
208 Aqua Dulce - Eye brows
Jordana Cateye Liner Black Leather 
Jordana Color Envy liquid eyeliner 04 Menthe Passion
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara 301 Black

Face: Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer Dark Spot Correcting
Jordana 12 Hr Made to last eyeshadow pencil as under eye concealer 
Jordana Baked Eyeshadow in 204 White Lace as face powder.
Jordana Baked Eyeshadows: 210 Orange Shock as blush
211 Sunny Day as Highlight
208 Aqua Dulce as Contour
209 Purple Perfection as contour

Lips: Jordana Sweet Cream Matte liquid lip color 19 Fantasy Fairy 

Wig: Totally Ghoul Pop Rainbow Wig from Kmart  
Unicorn Headband: I made it with foam board, paint, ribbon.

As you can see this time I did a unicorn makeup and I used all jordana makeup. I did used Hard candy primer since Jordana does not have one and I need a sticky base for the white lace eyeshadow to stick to my face. It was hard to just to use one brand but I did it. I really love how this makeup/costume look came out. I had most items already and I made the unicorn head band with stuff I had around from other projects. I really like the eye primer that I picked up because it works perfectly with the baked eyeshadows and does not crease. I usually use a jumbo pencil as a base and a primer and with this one I did not. I also really liked the mascara and the you know I love the sweet cream matte lip colors.

I hope you enjoyed seeing these Halloween makeup/costumes because I had fun doing it.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  


No comments:

Post a Comment