Monday, October 17, 2016

Universal Studios Hollywood and Hot Topic Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
When I was in Los Angles I not only went to Disneyland but I also went to Universal since I have season passes. I got a few things while I was at Universal and they have a Hot Topic in there city walks so I put both hauls together. So lets see what I got.

Youtube video of hauls:


Last time I was at Universal I really wanted this Harry Potter Hogwarts Radar Cap but I could not find it. So I was so happy to find it this time. I was $24.99.


Like I said they had Hot topic in there city walk and I of course found something I had to have. I got Funko Pop Alice through the looking glass Iracebeth for $7. I also got Black heart beauty nail polish in pink blue splatter glitter which was on clearance too for $3 but it was buy one get one 50% off. So it was $1.50.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment