Monday, October 10, 2016

Disneyland and Disney Store Outlet hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
Like I said in my mani for this weeks manicure Mondays I went to Disney last a couple of weeks ago and I of course bought some stuff. We also stopped buy the Disney Store Outlet. So lets see what I got.

Youtube video of hauls:


I had to get another pair of Minnie Mouse ears because they are Halloween ones. They were $23.99 and I love the pattern on the so cute.


I also got the Glow in the Dark Poison Apple Stein because I wanted one from last year and did not make it to Disneyland. So I was happy they had them this year for $12.99 with a drink. I also got this cool BB-8 Glow Lanyard which I filmed in  my video above you like to see it go. It was $13.89. 



I also got another The Haunted Mansion Character Tee for $24.99 which you know I love the Haunted Mansion. 


I also this Toy Story Rex Tee - The Haunted Mansion - Disneyland for $24.99 because I thought it was cute and I love Rex from Toy Story.

On the way home we stopped at the Outlet Mall and they had a Disney Store in which I found two things I had to have.


I found this Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter Pillow on clearance for $4.50 which I was so happy to find love it.


I also got this Disneyland Resort  Pullover Sweater for $14.99 and I love it because it a pretty blue and its not too thick to wear it all year round her in CA.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment