Friday, October 28, 2016

Halloween: Plum as you are Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another Halloween mani to show you. I have been wanting to wear this nail polish since I found it Dollar Tree so lets get into it.

indoor lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting with out flash

close up of mani
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base Coat 
Maybelline Color Show Plum As You Are
Fing'rs Edge Hardcore Nail Addict nail and toe decal art (purple bat)
Milani Quick Dry Top Coat

I really love Plum as you are because it a gray/purple with purple shimmer which beautiful. It has good formula which good. To add a little Halloween to it I added a purple bat decal which if you are confident with you nail art and or you just a little bit of Halloween on your nail this is a easy way to add some Halloween to you nail. I really love these bats they are so cute.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this mani and you might want to check out my other Halloween manicures I did in the past by going to search tool bar on left side. 

I few to post on Monday ( Halloween) so keep an eye out for those.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment