Friday, October 14, 2016

Halloween: Recreated Witch Spider Web Eye Look

Hello my MJF stars,
If you follow me on instagram you saw my post of my Witch spider web eye look that I did last year and wanted to recreate it this year. Reason is that I know I could do better. Also I wanted to do a few Halloween eye looks before Halloween so I will be trying to post on Friday's. For people to get some ideas for Halloween and because I thought it would be fun. 

Recreated Witch Spider Web Eye Look

Top: 2015 eye look and Bottom: 2016 eye look

Right Eye Look

Left Eye Look

Profusion Color Canvas Eyeshadow Palette 01
Products I used:
Sephora perfecting eye primer 
Nyx Jumbo Eye pencil cottage cheese 
Profusion Color Canvas Eyeshadow palette 01
Right eye:
3: Crease and bottom lash
1: eyelid
1: inner corner eyelid 

Left eye:
3: eyelid
1: crease and bottom lash
6: inner corner eyelid

Wet N Wild single eyeshadow brulee:  Brow Bone 

Klean Color Hardcore liquid eyeliner black 
Milani infinite liquid eyeliner Endless: spider 
Wet N Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara Amp'd Black 
Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive Clear
Ardell Natural false lashes 117 Black

 For this years recreated witch spider web look. I decided to do the opposite colors on the left eye because I though it would be cool to see how it would look. I really love how 3 and 1 look together whether its in the crease or on the eye lid. I love purple and green combo. I also love these ardel lashes which give my eye look a little bit extra. I really love how this eye look came out. I think it looks even better than last years eye look. I know I could do better. I think it would be perfect for a witch costume.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this eye look and I will be doing more Halloween eye looks.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 






No comments:

Post a Comment