Friday, October 28, 2016

Kmart Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Kmart haul to show you with mostly make up items. So lets see what I got.

Youtube video of haul:


The first thing I got was this HER Happy Halloween Flashing Lights Sound FX LED Watch with Skull and cross bones on it so you know I had to get it. It was $6.99.
The rest of items I got was makeup items from Jordana that I have been wanting of wanting to try. So I picked up Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara Black which I heard many youtubers loving and for $2.99, I though I would give it a try.
I also got Jordana Eye Primer which I did not know they had primer and for $1.99, I though would also try it.  The three things I got was Jordana Baked eyeshadow which I own a few of them and thought I pick up few more colors for $2.69 each. So I got Jordana Baked Eyeshadow in 201 Vanilla Bean, 202 Black Slate and 203 Espresso Lane.

I used most of these items in my Unicorn makeup/costume look if you like to check that out.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment