Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Daiso Japan Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
When I was in Los Angles for Disneyland and Universal I had to of course go to Dasio Japan store. I was happy to find one close to Disneyland and my Hotel. So lets see what I got. Oh also everything was $1.50.

Youtube video of haul:


I got two of the Ribbon false Eyelash case in green and purple. I been getting into wear my fake lashes and I thought it would easy to use them in these cases. Also they are so cute. I got a Halloween bandanna which I use as a run to protect my tv stand that I put my candles. I saw this cute Elegance mirror in black so I had to get it. I wanted to get more Earphone reels so when I saw these cute bunny and polar bear. While that's what I think they are, I had to get them.  I was looking at the nail section I saw these mini nail art brushes and I had to get them to try. I also picked up two Klean Color Nail Lacquers in Black and Blue Satin. I also had to get some Pocky and I got the Almond Crush which I have not tried before. I also got two of these cute Halloween candle holders one in Skulls and one in pumpkins. I wish they had a dasio store in my area because you know I would be there as much as 99 cents and dollar tree.

Anyways I hoope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment