Monday, October 10, 2016

Disneyland/Halloween Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
If you didn't know that I went to Disneyland a couple of weeks ago while it was decorated for Halloween. So I wanted to do a Halloween/Disney themed mani. Lets get into what I did for this weeks mani for Manicure Monday.

out side light with flash

closeup of nails

outside light with no flash
Products I used:
Wet n Wild Wildshine protective base Coat 
Sinful Shine Slay Gray King Kylie
Orly Frenemy 
Sinful Colors Got a Bat Attitude
Sparitual Kindness
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat 

I decided that I want to use two colors that I have been waiting to wear. So I did a gradient with Slay Gray and Frenemy which looks so pretty together. I also wanted to add some bats from Got a Bat Attitude to each nail with a dot of glow in the dark to make a moon which you can only see at night. I also wanted to do a Mickey Mouse pumpkin and added it with Kindness which a pretty orange with shimmer. I really love how this mani came out. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment