Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Review: Influenster VoxBox Sheba Meaty Sticks

Hello my MJF stars,
Awhile ago I was sent the Sheba meaty sticks by Influenster complimentary, but all opinions are my own. I'm going to give you a little review of how my cat Oreo thought of these treats.

Sheba Vox Box

I was sent five of the Meaty tender sticks with chicken.

Oreo and the Sheba Sticks
The first time I gave one of the sticks to Oreo he was not too sure of what I was giving him. He smelled it and rubbed his face on it. So I decided to brake it up into bite size pieces which the stick has dents where to break as you can see on the package in the picture above. After I broke it up he went to town. So I would brake it up for him each time I would feed him one. I think he really enjoyed them after figuring it out that was treat. I will probably pick up some more from target.

I hope you enjoyed this little review which is different from most of my reviews.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  



No comments:

Post a Comment