Monday, October 3, 2016

Dollar Tree Hauls (Halloween Items)

Hello my MJF stars,
I have few Dollar Tree hauls to show you. So lets get in what I found this time.

Youtube video of hauls:


I this haul I pick up some items that I need and other items that I could not pass up. I got some Scotties tissues. Some Panasonic AA batters. I also found some Wet N Wild Fergie Velvet matte lip colors in A356 Plumgenue and A351 Trandscentence. I also found a maybelline nail polish called Plum as you are that is a dark gray with purple glitter so pretty. I also picked up Spa Soap refill. 



In this haul I found the Snakeez!jr 2 in 1 snack & drink cups so I picked up five for friends and family.


I also got a bottle of Shasta Root beer which I love as much as cherry coke.


I this haul I found few movies that sound pretty good for a $1. I got A Hijacking for my dad, Good Neighbors for me and Strangerland for my mom and I to watch.


In this haul I found the Led Halloween light so I got two of the Led Bats lights and one of the Led Skull lights. I also found the O.P.I nail polish people been finding. I only picked up two of the four colors they had. So I got Comet in the sky and Love is hot and coal which is from the Gwen holiday collection 2014.


The last thing I got was another bottle of Shasta Root Beer.

Did you find anything good at dollar tree lately?


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment