Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Eye Look/ Review: E.l.f Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow Gala

Hello MJF stars,
Since this eye look is using only the E.l.f long lustrous eyeshadow in Gala so I also wanted to do a little review of what I thought of the eyeshadow. So let get into it.


Products I used:
Sephora perfecting eye primer 
E.l.f Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow Gala
Klean Color Hardcore liquid eyeliner black 
Covergirl Plumpify Bastpro very Black 

I first tried to apply the eyeshadow with a brush but it works best with your fingers to get the glitter on to the eyelid. It did blend well in the crease as you can see. I really like this eyeshadow even though you have to apply it with your fingers which get messy but it looks so pretty. If you want to do a quick but looks like you did a lot eye look you will love this eyeshadow. Or even add some sparkly to any look you need try these lustrous eyeshadows. They do not crease and last a very long time. I hope they get more colors in this line of eyeshadows from e.l.f. I know I will be picking more of these up to add to my collection.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment