Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Bath & Body Works (Halloween) and Disney Store Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm really excited to show you what I got from Bath & Body Works and Disney Store. I have been wanting Halloween items from BBW since last year I did not get that many items you know I love Halloween. I had few things I really wanted and my friend posted on ig that they got Halloween items in Aug 27 so the next day I went to store and lets get into what I got.

Youtube video:


So the main item I wanted was the 3-Wick Candle Sleeve GLITTER BATS and I was happy to find the last two in the store. I got the one in the green and one in the purple. They were both $10.50 each but I had a 20% off coupon so they were $8.40 each. I also wanted the Wallflowers Fragrance Plug SPOOKY HOUSE NIGHTLIGHT since I wanted the one last year and was not able to find one. It was $14.50 with 20% off it was $11.60. Also last year I wanted some of the Halloween candles but was only able to find one so I picked up some this time. It was 3 for $12 so I the two scents I liked which was Mini Candle VAMPIRE BLOOD (Blood Red Strawberry, Midnight Blooming Jasmine, Dark Transylvanian Plum) which I got two of them and one of the PURRFECT PUMPKIN (Purrfect Pumpkin, Black Cat's Clove, Ghostly Vanilla, Batty Brown Sugar) which is similar to boo from last year that I loved. The last thing I got was a Signature Collection Travel Size Shower Gel TAHITI ISLAND DREAM which was free because I had a coupon for a free travel item. I'm so happy that I found the items that wanted and was think of getting the regular candles in the two Halloween scents if they will have them in the larger size.


I also went to Disney Store so I thought I put this haul with the BBW because its a small haul. So I went to Disney store to see if they had any Tsum Tsum on sale for $1.99 and I was happily surprised that they a few of the Alice in Wonderland left on sale so I had to get them. So I got the Queen of hearts, Mad Hatter and Alice. I'm so glad that I found last Alice and they had a few of the Mad Hatter. Also I was so happy that I waited and didn't pay full price because I three for about the same price of one Tsum Tsum. I saw that they're have the evil villains collection this week and I'm really temped to pay full price for a few of them you know I love the villains but I need to save money for my Disney trip so we will see.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.
Are you going to pick up any of the Bath & Body Works Halloween items or Any of the Tsum Tsum evil villains from the Disney Store?

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment