Wednesday, September 21, 2016

99 Cents Store Hauls (Halloween Items)

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm back with a 99 cents only store hauls. So lets see what I found this time.

Youtube video of hauls:



In this haul I found some 3.5 mm aux cable by Luxtronic which I been meaning to pick up and was happy to find them at 99 cents only store because they usually like $5 or $6 bucks. So I got a green and black one. I also picked some Despicable Me Cotton Swabs 150 count because I needed more and I love minions. I also found Tech and Go Pen and Stylus Combo Green which I been wanting to pick up and finally did this time.


Also my store finally got more of the stage continers in so I picked up another Storage Container with Assorted Color Lid in green for $1.99.


In this haul my 99 cents store got in the Halloween items so I found few things I had to get. I picked up a black pair of the Happy Halloween Gloves. Also got Happy Halloween Glove Adult Size which I wanted to get last year and never picked up but I did this time. I was really suprised to find these Happy Halloween Led Light Up Table Decor of a Jack-o-lanterns so picked up four and I filmed them on in my video above if like to check them out. They pretty good for $.99 each. I was also suprsed to find these Mainstay Pillar Candle Apple Pumpkin 2.8 in X 3 in  which is sold at Walmart for like $3 or $4 dollars. So got four because I love the apple pumpkin scent and I gave some to my mom.

I hope you enjoyed my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment