Monday, September 26, 2016

Lettuce Be Friends and Atlantis Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another Mani for Manicure Mondays. So lets get into what I did for Mani this week.

outside light with flash

outside light with no flash

outside light with flash

outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat 
Wet N Wild Megalast Lettuce Be Friends
China Glaze Atlantis
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat 

I have been looking for Wet N Wild's Lettuce be friends for while and so happy to find it that I wanted to put on my nails as soon as I could. I really love the formula which I only needed 2 coats. You know I usually use 3 coats which says a lot about the formula. I also had to add some glitter of course so I put on one coat of Atlantis which is a teal/green jelly holographic polish and looks so pretty with lettuce be friends.

I hope you enjoyed this week manicure for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment