Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Second Eye Look: Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Mermaids forever eyeshadow palette. Since fall items has showing up in stores. I have been getting the mood for some fall colors because if did not know I love Halloween and fall. So I decided to a orange/ brown eye look. So this is the result.


NYC City Proof 24hr Base universal 
Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever palette 
Kingdom: crease
Starfish: center of lid and bottom lash
Forever: Brow Bone 
Ariel: right side lid and bottom lash
Seabed: outer v into crease
Future: inner lid and bottom lash
Klean Color Hardcore liquid eyeliner black 
Ardell Natural 120 Demi false lashes
Kiss Strip lash adhesive Clear 
Covergirl Plumpify Blastpro Mascara very Black  

For this eye look I used the orange colors for my lid and brown for crease. I really love how this eye look came out. I also finally try out the Ardell 120 demi false lashes that everyone in the beauty world loves and I think I'm hooked too. I really love these lashes they are so pretty and not over dramatic so you can wear them everyday not just for special occasions. I wore them and they felt really nice. They did not bother me to much. 


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment