Monday, September 19, 2016

Marshalls, Kmart and Walgreens Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have three little hauls to show from Marshalls, Kmart and Walgreens. So lets see what I got.

Youtube video of hauls:




I went back to Marshalls to pick up the of the nail polish from O.P.I's Hello Kitty collection which I was debatting on buying last time at was Marshalls. So this time I pick it up and it is O.P.I nail lacquer in Super Cute in Pink which to me it looks more purple than pink. It was $3.99. I also got China Glaze nail lacquer with hardeners called Gothic Lolita which is pretty purple and I had to get for $2.99.


I also found these Balance Collection black leggings that was $12.99 and then marked down to $10.00. 



I was with my mom at Kmart and I found the Wet N Wild fall displays but not much left so I decided to just pick up the color icon Matte Liquid  lipstick in Take it like a Vamp to try for $2.99. I also found the Sinful Colors Halloween collection display too and picked up three Got a bat attitude (bat shaped glitter topper in a glow in the dark base) , Dead on ( skull shaped glitter topper in a purple glowing base with black  micro-glitter), and Nice Guise (Shimmering green and gold iridescent). They were $1.99 each. I also found a Sally Hansen Miracle gel in the color Rock on (silver with black glitter) which was on clearance $.99. I never used the gel formula so we will see if I like or not.


I went to walgreens to see if they had more of the Wet N Wild fall collection since I really liked the formula of the matte liquid lipsticks so I had to get the other shade I was think of buy but did not. I found some Essie nail polish in the clearance so I got Essie loot the booty (blue sapphire pave) and Essie Viva Antigua! (iridescent crystalline turquoise) for $2.25 each. I also got Wet N Wild Color Icon Plaid To the Bone eyeshadow trio and the other color icon matte liquid lipstick called Don't be a plum plum for $2.99 each.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls and I can't wait to try all of my goodies.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 




No comments:

Post a Comment