Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Fourth Eye Look: Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever palette that really love. This time I wanted to do a neutral/ brown eye look. So let see what I created this time.


Products I used:
Avon eyeshadow primer light Beige 
Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever palette 
Kingdom: crease
Treasure: eyelid 
Seabed: outer v
Forever: Brow bone 
Future and Kingdom mixed: inner corner 
Klean Color Hardcore liquid eyeliner black 
Wet N Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara Black 

I used mostly brown shades from the palette which I have been wanted to do a neutral  look using them. I really love Treasure but I think it need a sticker base because I had to build it up  a lot to get the shimmer on my eyelid. I really liked kingdom as crease color. I'm really happy how this eye look came out. I can't wait to do more eye looks with this palette.

I hope you enjoyed this eye look.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment