Monday, September 26, 2016

Rite Aid and Walgreens Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a two little hauls from Rite Aid and Walgreens. So lets see what I found this time.

Youtube video hauls:


I went to Rite Aid They were having 40% off on all Wet N Wild.So I got two of the Wet N Wild megalast nail polishes in Lettuce Be Friends and Split Pea Soup. So they were $1.19 each.


I went to Walgreens and saw they had the Wet N Wild brushes on sale so I got a few. I got the blush brush, the flat top brush which was $2.99 then on sale for $1.99 each. I also picked up another Contour brush for $.99 which I use a lot and thought I would pick up a back up. I also found two dog toys on sale which was Disney shoe pet toy on sale for $1.49 and  squeaker dog toy for $.74.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment