Monday, September 19, 2016

Super Cute in pink and Gothic Lolita Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani to show for Manicure Mondays. So lets see what I created this week.

outside lighting no flash

outside lighting with flash

outside light with flash

no flash with outside lighting

Products I used:
Wet N Wild Wild Shine protective  base Coat
O.p.i Nail Lacquer super cute in pink 
China Glaze Nail Lacquer with hardeners Gothic Lolita
NYC Shine in a minute 60 seconds dry grand central station as top Coat

I decided to do a ruffian mani using the two nail polishes I just got from Marshalls because when I bought them they looked so pretty together in the bottle. I had to put them together in a mani. I really love both of these polishes which are really pretty and has a nice formula. I'm really happy how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment