Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Third Eye Look: Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever palette that I have been loving since I bought it. This time I wanted to do a blue eye look or eye look using some of the blue eyeshadows in this palette. So this what I came up with.


Products I used:
Sephora perfecting eye primer 
Avon Big Color Eye Pencil Vanilla 
Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever 
Mermaids- crease
Creature-crease
Future- lid
Sea- outer v
Forever- brow bone 
Klean Color Hardcore liquid eyeliner black 
Wet N Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara Black 

I wanted to do a eye looking using some of the blue eyeshadows but not all blue so I used Future on the lid. I used Mermaids and sea for the crease and outer v. But Mermaids was not as not right so I added Creature which helped blend the edges and also made it a little bit darker which I was not planing on but I liked it so I left it. I really happy how this eye look came out.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment