Monday, September 5, 2016

Bedtime Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another manicure for Manicure Monday's. When I saw this color at big lots I had to get it and I finally had the chance to wear it.

inside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash

outside lighting with flash

outside light with flash

outside light with out flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom basecoat 
Pure Ice Bedtime
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat 
Nail Art Blue iridescent glitter

I really love this color its a purple shimmer which shifts in color because of the shimmer which is a more a fuchsia purple. I really love this color by itself but I had to had more glitter of course. So I had some glitter on my thumb nail and ring finger which was a pretty blue iridescent glitter.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment