Monday, September 5, 2016

TJ Maxx, Target and Marshalls Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have three little hauls that I wanted to show you from TJ Maxx, Target and Marshalls. I found some things I wanted for awhile and found some things I could not pass up for the price. So lets get into my hauls.

Youtube video of hauls:


This first haul is form TJ Maxx which I found some clearance items I could not pass up. The first thing I found was this palette by Measurable Difference its the Refreshing Radiant palette which was marked down to $5.50. It has three eyeshadows, a blush and highlight which I will try to review soon. The other thing I got was Cool gear 33 fl oz can with handle that was marked down to $3.50. You know I love cool gear cups so I had to get this one for the summer which I have been really liking because it holds a lot.



I only got one thing from Target because I was with my parents and we were there to get a few things for the house but when I saw the Palmer's flip balms that I have been looking for I had to get one so I got the Creamy Coconut and it was $2.99.


This last haul is from Marshalls in which I found two nail polishes I could not pass up. I been wanting O.P.I Charmmy & Sugar but was not going to pay full price for so I was happy to find it for $3.99. I also got China Glaze Atlantis because it was pretty holo in a blue/teal jelly which I thought was so pretty not to buy for $2.99.

I hope you enjoyed see my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment