Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Avon Haul

Hello MJF stars,
I know its been a while since I did an Avon haul but I have not seen anything from Avon that I had to have but when I saw these items I had to get them. So lets get into what I got.


When I saw these Disney Villains items I had to get them because you know I love Disney and the villains. They also had the princess but I wanted the villains but I might get the Princesses items too.

Disney My Favorite Villains Night Shirt

So I got the Disney My Favorite Villains Night Shirt which was $19.99. I got the 2x/3x which I wear 3x in shirts so this nigh shirt was not as long as most but I was going to wear it as shirt with pants or short it just looks like a long shirt it comes couple inches above my knee if you are wondering. It is also light weight so it will be a good for the summer when its hot.


Disney Villains Watch
The last thing I got was the Disney Villains watch which was $24.99. I really love this watch its not to small for my wrist because I wear 7" to 7.5" bracelets. 

I really love these new Disney items they selling and I hope they get more Disney items.

If you like to order these items my Avon rep and I would really appreciate you go to the tab above and order from her.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment