Monday, August 15, 2016

Walmart Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a walmart haul to show you that got lost in my computer so I decided to still post it to show you what I got.

Youtube video:


I found this t-shirt in the mens clearance on sale for $3.00 which was $4.95. When it got rang up it was $1.00 which was awesome because I love it and make me laugh every time I read it.


I also found some scented wax melts in the clearance in candle section. So I got two of the Better Homes wax melts in the scent Enchanted pumpkin valley for $.25 each. I also got two scented wax melts from mainstay in peach & mango and Cranberry Mandarin for $.95 each. I also got the mini jar candles in the same scents for $1.00 each. I got secret clear gel deodorant in sunny expressions. I also found the cute neon wing charms from cousin to make bracelets with which was $1.00.

I hope you enjoyed my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,

Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment