Wednesday, August 17, 2016

First Eye Look: Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever- Purple and blue look

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to show you my first eye look using the Mermaids Forever eyeshadow palette. When I saw the purples and the blues I wanted to do an eye look with them so this is the result. 


Products I used:
NYC City Proof eye primer Universal 
Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever Palette:
Urchin: Above Crease and bottom lash
Waves: Crease and bottom lash
Splash: outer v
Myth: Eyelid and inner bottom lash
Forever: Brow Bones 
Klean Color Hardcore liquid eyeliner black 
Covergirl Plumpify Bastpro very Black Mascara 

When I saw Urchin which is a pretty purple blue matte that I thought would look really pretty with Waves which is pretty shimmery blue. Since I didn't want to do a full on blue eye look so I decided to put Myth on my lid which looks pretty with the purple and blue. I used splash to deepen the outer v. I really like how this eye look came out and can't wait to do another eye look with the mermaids forever eyeshadow palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment