Monday, August 1, 2016

Sun Sheen Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I here to show you another manicure for manicure Mondays. I wanted to wear a bright summery color so I picked Sun Sheen so lets look at it.

with flash and outside lighting

no flash outside lighting

Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom basecoat
Sally Hansen Satin Glam 04 Sun Sheen
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I really love this color its a pretty orange color with yellow/gold shimmer in it. I think its a perfect color for summer. I think it would look pretty on any skin tone. It also has a great formula and was easy to apply. It also lasted long with out chipping which is nice too. I will be wearing this polish agian because its so pretty.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment