Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Sephora, Ulta and Sally's Beauty Hauls

Hello my MJF Stars,
I wanted to show you my hauls form sephora, Ulta, and Sally's Beauty. 

Youtube video of haul:


Since it was my birthday I went got Sephora Beauty Insider gift from Marc Jacobs because I don't own any Marc Jacobs and really wanted to try there lip sticks. I'm excited to try the eyeliner also.


I also went to Ulta and been wanting to try the makeup revolution but my ultas didn't have any other products the last time I went. So I was happy to see they got an display in but some of the items were sold out. But I did get one thing which is the Mermaids Forever 32 pc eyeshadow palette. I have been wanting to get my hands on this palette for a while. The palette was $15.00 and I had a $3.50 off of $15.00 coupon which is nice because it made it $11.50.  I also got my Birthday gift form ulta which is the Urban Decay single eyeshadow Midnight Cowboy which I was happy to get Urban Decay eyeshadow because I love there eyeshadows. 

Urban Decay Midnigh Cowboy


I also went to Sally Beauty Supply because my mom got a coupon for signing up for there club/rewards. The coupon was $5.00 off of $5.00 or more. So I found two nail polishes on sale. I got Orly Ingenue which is a pretty purple with gold glitter/shimmer that was $4.15. I also got China Glaze Re-Fresh mint that was $2.99 then range up as $1.99. It is a pretty cream light green. So I only has to play like a dollar and some change which was nice.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.
Also check out my Review of the Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever Palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  




No comments:

Post a Comment