Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Target Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have two target hauls to show you that I got a few things that been wanting. 

youtube video:



In this haul I got a Nightmare before Christmas mystery mini that was $5.99 and I one of the town people from the movie. I was kinda bummed because I wanted jack or sally not this dude but I that ok now I'll have to get another one. I also got Funko pop Alice in Wonderland of Mad Hatter because you know I love Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter. I'm happy to add to my collection. It was $8.99.


I went back with a friend and I found few things I had to have. I picked up some stickers from the dollar section. I got Disney Star Wars and Finding Dory sticker book for $1.00 each. I found a Jack Skellington funko pocket keychain pop from nightmare before Christmas that I had to have to add to my collection. It was $5.99. I also wanted to crisp s'mores m&m's so I got 8 oz bag for $2.50. The last thing I got was a Trrtlz star bracelet in blue that was $1.00.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Target hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment