Monday, August 29, 2016

Worth Millions, Beam Me Up Hottie! and Shake Shake Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani to show you for this weeks Manicure Mondays. So lets see what I created this time right?!

outside lighting with flash

no flash outside lighting

outside lighing  with flash

no flash with out sie lighing
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom basecoat 
Orly Color Blast Worth Millions
Sephora by O.P.I Beam Me Up Hottie!
 Sally Hansen xtreme wear Shake Shake
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I wanted to ware the new orly color blast polishes that got a while ago so I wore Worth Million which is a creme neon yellow/green color which is perfect for summer. I also had add some glitter so I used Beam Me Up Hotties which is large rainbow hex glitter and added shake shake which a sliver small glitter. I think it looks so good together. I'm really happy how this mani came out. I also really like worth million because it was a two coater which nice for a creme neon polish.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks Manicure Monday.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  


No comments:

Post a Comment