Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Burlington Coat Factory Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Burlington Coat Factory Haul to show you.
Here is the youtube video:

I have been looking for a new hair straightener because my mom through away my old one and it was not to good anyways. So I was happy to find a few straighteners and this one looked the best which was Remington Ani-frizz Therapy 2" Flat Iron for $24.99. I also saw this same one at Walmart for $43.97 so I got really good deal. I also picked up some Therapy-M Super Straight Straightening Balm for $3.99 to use when I straighten my hair so it will be protected from heat damage. The last thing I got was Cherry Chree 4 Pc makeup brush set on sale for $4.99. When I saw how cute they were and had to get them even thought I usually don't buy double ended brushes because they are hard to store but the mint and purple was calling my name. You know how it is lol.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment