Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Soft pink Eye Look

Hello my MJF stars,
I wanted to show you this soft pink eye look I did using one of my Milani bella eyeshadows in bella pink with a few of my other single eyeshadows I own.


Products I used:
Sephora perfecting eye primer
Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadows- 13 Bella Pink: eyelid
Hard Candy Baked Eyeshadow #4108: crease
Wet N Wild Single Eyeshadow Brulee:  Brow Bone
Klean Color Hardcore Liquid eyeliner 1 black
L'Oréal Voluminous Primer  White
L'Oréal Voluminous Original Mascara Blackest Black

I been wanting to use the Milani Bella eyes eyeshadows that I got from dollar tree so I decided to use bella pink. I did not want to do a all pink or purple eye look so I decided to use some of my single eyeshadows that I have not used in a while. I used #4108 which is a pretty shimmer dark taupe/brown color and looks beautiful with the pink. I also used my wnw eyeshadow brulee too. I think this a nice soft pink eye look that is everyday wearable. I'm really happy with this eye look and need to use the other bella eyes eyeshadows.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,


Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment