Monday, August 15, 2016

Emerald Blaze Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another manicure for Manicure Mondays. I have been wanting to wear this polish for awhile and finally decided to put on my nails at last. :0)

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash

outside light with flash

outside light with no flash
Products I used:
Emerald Blaze Mani
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat 
Covergirl Outlast stay brilliant Emerald Blaze 
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat 

When I bought this nail polish its was a beautiful green with gold/ bronze duo chrome that made me fall in love. I'm happy to say it didn't disappoint me. It looks as beautiful on my nail as it did in the bottle. It one of my favorite duo chromes that I own in my collection. That says a lot because you know I own a lot of nail polish lol. It has a great formula and I can't wait to wear again.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment