Monday, August 22, 2016

Breezy Blue, Blue Me Away! And Sea-ing Stars Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another manicure to show for Manicure Mondays. I wanted to do like a marble/ water looking mani.  So lets see this week mani right?!

no flash outside lighting with one of the polishes I used

no flash with outside lighting with shell 

flash and outside lighting with shell 

inside lighting with flash

outside lighting without flash
Products I used:
Orly top2 bottom base Coat
Sally Hansen xtreme wear Breezy Blue, Blue Me Away! And Sea-ing Stars
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

To get the marble/ water look I used the plastic bag method which was my first time trying it and I think it came out pretty good. If you like me to do a tutorial on how to do this let me know I can do one or you can just google it because I found it on the internet. I used breezy blue as my base color and then added blue me away which made a pretty marble or water look like in the ocean or a pool. To add the effect of  light shining off the water I put Sea-ing Stars which is a pretty glitter topper which made it even prettier. I'm really happy with this mani and I can't wait to try this method again with other colors.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  


No comments:

Post a Comment