Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Birthday Eye Look

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here because I wanted to show you the eye look I wore on my birthday. I wanted to do a sparkly neutral look so this the result.


Maybelline Eyestudio Nude Romance
Products I used:
Sephora perfecting eye primer 
E.l.f Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow Toast: eyelid
Maybelline Eyestudio Nude Romance
2: crease
1:Brow Bone
3: outer v
Klean Color Hardcore liquid eyeliner black 
L'OrĂ©al Voluminous Primer and Original Mascara 

I used one of my most loved nude matte palette which is the Maybelline Nude Romance. Then I added Toast to add some sparkle which made the nude palette shine. I really loved how this eye look came out. I'm probably going to do this eye look again.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  


No comments:

Post a Comment