Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Big Lots Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Big Lots haul to show you. Its not a big haul just a little one which some items I needed and also things I could not pass up for the price. So lets see what I got.

Youtube video:


I saw these Facial Essence Mask by Epielle for $2.00 and had to get them to try because I really like this brand. I also picked up some Philips DVD+R for $12.00 because need some. I found this pretty glittery teal Sinful colors nail polish called Sweeten The Teal which is from the limited edition Sugar Crushin collection. It was $1.95.


I forgot to film these items in the video but still wanted to show you them. I collect pez and when I saw this minion one for $1.50. I had to get it because you know I love minions. The last two things were these Ora labs little chap ice lip balms which were $.45 each. I got the Kiwi Lime and Citrus Orange because they were so cute and I love Ora Labs lip balms.

I hope you enjoyed this haul. 

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  


No comments:

Post a Comment