Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Scottsdale, AZ: Walmart, Marshalls, and Big Lots

Hello my MJF stars,
While I was in Scottsdale Arizona I we went shopping of course because it was so hot. It was 120 one day we tried to stay inside. So here is a few hauls from Walmart, Marshalls and Big Lots.


This first haul is from Walmart wear I got a new pair of Solar Shield for $19 because my dad took my other pair. I also got a case to put them in which is a pretty pink metallic case with neon green and they were $5.95.


I was browsing the mens character t-shirts which saw this purple tie dye and pulled it out to see it was Cheshire Cat. So you know I had to get it. It was $7.50. 



We also went to Marshalls and I found more crocs and you know I love crocs. So I found these Crocband II. 5 clog in Candy pink/bluebell relax fit on clearance for $13.00 they were $14.99. You know I had to get them to add to my collection.


I also got Skechers Go Walk Pizazz Sandal in gray/aqua for $24.99. I really like the sandals. They are nice in light and feels like you walking on cushy foam. I also love the color too. 


We also stopped at a Big Lots where I found some makeup that I had to get. I found two Maybelline Eyestudio eyeshadow palettes in 400 Olive Martini and 100 Sunset Seduction which were $2.20 each. I also got ChapStick mixstix in lemon berry which I been wanting to try the mixstix from chapstick so I was happy to find it for $1.50. The last thing I got was another Covergirl Star War the force awakens lipstick in #70 which I did not have from the collection. It was $1.00.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment