Monday, August 8, 2016

Coat Couture Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani for Manicure Mondays. I have been wanting to wear this nail polish since I saw it and bought it from grocery outlet. It was so pretty in the bottle and different from the rest of my collection.

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash

Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom basecoat
Essie Coat Couture
Nail art purple glitter Flower
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

As you can see its gray/purple with blue shimmer in it which is so pretty. I wish this was not a matte polish which you know I'm not a fan of. I know it was a matte polish when buying it but it was so pretty that I had to try it. It looks so pretty with a top coat which you know I always use a top coat. I also added a pretty purple flower that looked so pretty with this color. But I'm sad to say it chipped on my on the third day of wearing it. I don't know if it was the Orly top2 bottom basecoat or the Coat Couture. I will have to wear it again with a different base coat. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for manicure Monday's.
Do you own this polish? Does it chip fast on you? Let me now below.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment