Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Review: Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever Ultra Eyeshadows Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I here to give you my thoughts about the Mermaids Forever 32 ultra eyeshadows palette by Makeup Revolution.
I have been wanting to try Makeup Revolution products for awhile and my Ulta store finally got some of there products in. So lets get into what I thought right?!

Mermaids Forever Palette in box

Mermaids Forever out of box
I wish that the palette was the pretty metallic blue like the box and that they had the name of the palette on the side of the palette not just on the back but I can live it. 


Mermaids Forever Palette
As you can see there is a lot of eyeshadows which I thought would be a little bit bigger than they are because the picture on the back of the palette does not show the actual size and ulta did not have a the palette displayed like the nyx eyeshadows. They are about the size of a nickel.

Mermaids Forever close up of eyeshadows
Top with flash and bottom no flash
This palette is mostly shimmers than mattes in finishes which you know I love glitter/shimmery eyeshadows but there are few matte eyeshodows. So lets see the swatches right?! Oh I also have to say that some reason they did not put the names on the protective sheet like they do in the UK version so I had find it online. So I'm going to have to figure out how to put the names for the eyeshadows.

top to bottom from the left side first two columns


top to bottom and the next two columns

top to bottom next two columns

top to bottom last two columns

All of the swatches are swatched with out primer on bare skin. As you can see the matte colors are not to pigmented on bare skin which is a bummer but I did do an eye look with Urchin on an eye look that I'm will be post looked as pigmented as in the pan with an eye primer so I think the ones that did not look as pigmented on the swatches with look fine over primer. So I always recommended to use a base or primer with any eyeshadows. I really love all of the eyeshadows. I really love the blue and greens. I think this is a really nice palette and I think you can create colorful and neutral eye looks which is nice. I would recommended this palette because it a great price and you get a lot of different colors to work with. The textures of the eyeshadows are nice too. They are smooth and had minimal to no fall out.  I can't wait to try more of there products. 

Have you tried Makeup Revolution products? If so which ones would you recommend me to trying next?

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment