Monday, September 12, 2016

Re-fresh Mint and Scale Up Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani for Manicure Mondays. So lets see this week mani is right?!

Outside light with flash

outside light without flash

outside light not in derect lighting without flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom base coat 
China Glaze Re-fresh Mint
Sally Hansen Triple Shine Scale up 
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I hard a lot about Re-fresh mint that there had different formula's in which there is a blue or green shades. I found the green formula at sally beauty on sale and thought I would give it a try. I really like the formula on this polish. But you know me I had to add some glitter so I used Scale up on top which made it more green because it had a green jelly base which I was not thinking it would make it more green but that's ok. I really love how this mani came out. I might have to try it with a different glitter or just by itself. I know I will be wearing  re-fresh mint again it so pretty.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks manicure for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment