Monday, October 24, 2016

99 Cents Only Store Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another 99 cents hauls to show you. It's mostly Halloween and Makeup items so lets get into what I got.

Youtube video of hauls:


I found these cute Happy Halloween LED flashing necklace and had to get them on is has spiders and the other one is ghosts. They had a bat one but they did not look right. I also got this Happy Halloween Solar Dancing Pumpkin that I had to get it was so creepy in a good way. I also picked up more of the LED Light up table decor one in a Jack-o-lantern and a Black cat. I also found this book called The Mystery Box Edited by Brad Melter which are a few mystery writers write about a box in there stores. I though I give it ago because R.L. Stine is one of the writers. I also got few of the Maybelline Baby Lips because I like baby lips and for $.99 I could not pass them up. I got 70 Coral Crush which I have one already and love. I also got two of Crystal one in Gleaming Coral to try. I might keep them or give them away for Christmas presents this year.


I this haul I found this cute sign with The Witch is in that I had to get. I also got some Shavegaurd razors because they work well for me and they are cheap. I also pick up some more tooth paste which I never see this cheap so I picked one up of the Crest Sensi Relief. I have tried this one before but in different flavor and paid more then .99 for and liked it. They had some Fantasy Makers by Wet n wild nail polishes so I picked up two that I did not have in Whiteout and Goosebump Suit. I also picked up some Maybelline color tattoo eyeshadows. I got 85 Beige-ing Beauty and 255 Just Beige (limited Edition). The last two things I got was Happy Halloween Battery Operated 10 LED Lights in purple. I put them around my tv in my room. I posted a picture on instagram if you like to see here is the link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BLUawa9jue1/?taken-by=makeupjunkieandfangirl&hl=en

I hope you enjoyed see my 99 cents hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  


No comments:

Post a Comment