Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Halloween: Ghost makeup/ costume look

Hello mu MJF stars,
I know Halloween is over but I wanted to show you my Halloween costume this year. As you can see in the title I was a ghost.

Close up of eyes look

Whole look

Products  used:
Eyes:
Jordana Eye Primer 
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow Stroke of Midnight: Eye lid and bottom lash
L'Oréal 24hr infallible eyeshadow Ethernal Black: Eyelid and bottom lash
Jordana Baked Eyeshadow: 203 Espresso lane: crease and on bottom lash
Sephora eyeshadow dark star: inner corner eyelid 
Jordana Baked Eyeshadow  201 Vanilla bean:  Brow Bone
Klean Color Hardcore liquid eyeliner black 
Jordana Best Lash Extreme  Volumizing Mascara Black 

Face: L'Oréal True Match super-blend natural ivory 
Avon Extra Lasting Concealer light 
NYC Smooth Skin Loose face powder translucent 
Jordana Baked Eyeshadow: espresso lane and black slate as contour 

Lips: Jordana Sweet Cream Matte liquid lip color 20 Zombie Queen 

Wig: Totally Ghoul  Dark Angel Wig from Kmart

I wanted to do a black and brown eye look but with some shimmer. So I used my color tattoo in stroke of midnight on the lid for Ethernal Black to stick to because it has glitter in it. I also added dark star inner corner of my eye lid which is a bit lighter black but you can barley tell. I used Espresso lane into crease to bend out the black and to give a transition to brow bone color. I really like how this eye look out. I also used espresso lane and black slat from Jordana to contour my face which came out pretty good. I'm over all happy with this Ghost Look.

I hope you had a Happy Halloween and liked seeing my costume.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   






No comments:

Post a Comment