Wednesday, November 23, 2016

First Eye Look: Sphinx minx

Hello my MJF stars,
Latly I have not feeling to good and have not up to putting makeup on. But the other day I felt the need to play with my Makeup. I decided to try the Wet N Wild Sphinx Minx that I got from 99 cents only store. So thishe the look I came up with.


Products I used:
Jordana eye primer
Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow palette Sphinx Minx
Definer: crease
Base: Eye lid
Brow Bone: inner corner eyelid
Eyelid: outer v
Benefit High brow: Brow Bone
Essence Make Me Brown Eyebrow Gel Mascara in Browny brow
Klean Color Hardcore liquid eyeliner black
Eylure Volume N° 101 false lashes
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara Black

I really love this palette. I really love how this eye look came out. I also finally tried my Benefit High brow that my dad gave me. I really over this pencil so far and makes my brows look good. I also been loving the essance brow Gel mascara. I can't wait to do another eye look with this eye palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   


No comments:

Post a Comment