Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Lip Balm Collection: Lip Smacker

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another collection video this time its my lip smacker collection.

Youtube video:

I know my collection is not too big but I went through my collection and got rid of some but I also keep some of my older one because they're special to me and can't  part with even thought I don't use them because there old. I have recently bought more lip smackers so those will not be in the video but if you follow me on Instagram you can see what I bought and/or my haul posts. I know sooner or later there will be another updated video in the future. 

Let me know if you like these type of videos and what other of my collections (Funko Pops, more nail polish, eyeshadow palettes and etc.) you want to see next in comments below.

Also if you like to join→ influenster


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment