Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Purple Eye Look

Hello my MJF stars,
I have been wanting to use more of my makeup lately that has been not been used or been for gotten about. This is a look is using new and old forgotten items. So let see what I used for this purple eye look.


Products I used:
Jordana eye primer
E.l.f Smudge Pot Poppin party
Nyx fume Smokey eyeshadow palette second to last color in palette: crease and bottom lash
E.l.f Glitter Shadow Party Animal: center eyelid and bottom lash
Urban Decay Shadow Midnight Cowboy: inner corner eyelid and bottom lash
L'Oréal Colour Riche Eye Shadow: Paris Beach: Brow Bone
Klean Color Hardcore liquid eyeliner black 
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara Black 
Kiss everezlashes trio lash short combo

I started with E.l.f smudge pop which I love the other colors that I have but have not use this purple color called Poppin party. I used it as a base for another E.l.f item that I forgot I had so I thought it would be perfect put on top the smudge pop which is E.l.f  Glitter Shadow in party animal. It looked really pretty but the glitter in it did not stay which is a bummer so I might have use a glitter base next time. I also used Urban Decay single eyeshadow in midnight cowboy which is even prettier on my eyelid then in the pan and will be using again soon. I used L'Oréal eyeshadow in Paris beach which is as nice as my go to brow highlight brue. I also want to try out the kiss trio false lashes which I never tried the single lashes and I really like them but they are trickier then the regular ones. I'm still undecided if I like them or not. Well all in all I'm really happy how this eye look came out.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   



No comments:

Post a Comment