Monday, November 21, 2016

Glam and Ultra Violet Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another Mani for you for this week's Manicure Mondays. This mani some how got lost on my list to post for never late than never right? 

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash

Products I used:
Loreal One Stop Base Coat
LA Colors Color Craze Glam
Maybelline Color Show bleached neons Ultra Violet
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I used Glam from LA colors which I found awhile ago at Dollar Tree. It looked very similar to a O.P.I nail polish from last summer but I don't remember the name exactly it was like something  Pineapple. Any ways I decided to to do a ruffin mani and added Ultra Violet which is a cream that is between a purple and pink. I think it looked really pretty with Glam because it has pink and blue and other glitter with the yellow/gold glitter base. I might have pull out glam again soon for the holidays because it would be perfect for that. 
I hope you enjoyed this week's Manicure for Manicure Mondays. I will be posting my thanksgiving Mani next week or if you like on Wednesday if you like me too. I did not do many thanksgiving manis this year but you can search my blog to find to see them with you like.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment