Monday, November 7, 2016

Totally d'accord mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for manicure Mondays. Since I'm sad Halloween is over I decided to wear a dark nail polish. So lets get into the mani.

indoor lighting with flash

outside lighting without flash

outside lighting with flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base 
L'Oréal Totally D'accord
Milani Quick Dry Top Coat 

I had this polish for awhile but forgot about it. So when I was digging through my nail polish bin and saw it. I had to put on my nails. Its a dark navy blue with texture glitter which a nice formula by itself. But you know I'm not a fan of texture glitter polishes but this one did no chip as fast as most texture polishes and with two coats of top coat you can't feel the texture. I really like this polish and will wear it again. Its perfect fall or winter nail polish or for anyone that loves dark colors with some glitter.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment